Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Chanel Makeover

As y'all know in my previous entry, Chanel is having a beauty makeover at Bintang Circle, Pavilion KL. So me and my big sisters went for it!
Seriously, this is the best makeover I've ever done so far! I have 5 reasons for it..

First because the make up section and photography area is not open and secluded from the public. So they cannot watch us live in action. hehe.
Second because we have to wear their 'Chanel' bip so that our clothes are free from any dust from the makeup. How cool is that? I mean, I've never done a makeover with a bip on! With their own brand name on it! hehe. Now, that's what I call professional! hehe. durh.. it's Chanel.
Okay third because I like the makeup section.Macam backstage and everything. All studio-like. Makes me feel like a model skejap. hehe. =P
Fourth because their service is superb and very professional! They use new sponges, clean brushes(at least i feel clean), a complete skincare treatment(from makeup remover,toner,serum,moisturizer,eye cream,sunblock,foundation,etc, and to all the colors on my face), they treat me nicely, and explains each step they're doing, and et cetera.
And lastly because I like my makeup look! It's rich and majestic. =)
The makeup artist asked me whether I want a natural make up or bright colors or dramatic looks or bold colors, etc. So I said I'd like to have a smoky eyes look because I never try it before. So now it's time for me to experiment it! hehe.


..and I loved it!


and some of my other pictures..




gedik kan? huhu ;p


And pictures with my sisters a.k.a the copycat dolls(the name's TCD because we love to imitate and follow one another,esp. in clothing.. we always buy the same outfit!). heee =)











Anyways, this is what I've redeemed..

and also, one of the reasons why I love this Chanel makeover because they give us this guide:
Eyes:

-Precision Brow Definer in Soft Brown
-Les 4 Ombres Eye Make Up No 95 Sparkling Satin
-Precision Eye Definer in Black Jade
-Lash Building Mascara in Black

Lips:

-Rouge Allure Luminous Satin Lip Color in Admirable
-Creme Lipstick in Rose Paradise
-Aqualumiere Gloss in Bonbon

Cheeks:

-Powder Blush in Orchid Rose.




Then, we went to eat at The Loaf. Pastu diorang bagi gamba free! Hehee.. kena pose sambil makan chis kek sbb masuk contest ape tah la.Canon or something.
*moga2 kami mendapat rahmat Canon dan terpilih sebagai juara,berkat mek-ober ini.* haha ;p

Sedap nyeee!




Ok la, I better study now! My next paper's in 5 days!
Bye! Wish me luck!! ;)


XOXO,
S.

2 comments :

  1. wow..
    so beautiful girls..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hye wanie...cantiknya awak...adik beradik semuanya adorable!~ nice to read ur blog!!!keep on updating ok?

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Shazwani Hamid's Blog